Equinox is the core of the Eclipse platform and a major contributor to its success. An Equinox server use the OSGi runtime to provide a platform of services. OSGi is a dynamic environment where bundles (functional units) can be installed, started, stopped and uninstalled at runtime. Equinox is a set of bundles designed specifically for server-side implementation.
The course covers fundamentals of OSGi as well as intermediate topics and specific features of Equinox. Participants will have the opportunity to apply the theoretical content in many practical exercises.
- Duration 2 days of classroom lessons, of which at least 50% in a workshop format
- Audience Software Developers and Architects
- Prerequisites Good knowledge of Java development, experience using Eclipse as a Java IDE and working knowledge of XML
- Introduction to OSGi
- Services Model
- Dynamic Systems
- Declarative Services
- Select OSGi Standard Services
- Server Side Equinox and OSGi
For more information and reservations please send an email to email@example.com