This year old Eclispe Summit Europe changes his name to EclispeCon Europe and celebrates the 10th birthday of the Eclipse project. The event will kick off a series of birthday parties around the world to celebrate the important milestone.
Another retrospective keynote will be held by former IBM executive John Swainson about the 2001 release of Eclipse into the open-source community little world. At the time, John was the general manager of the Application Integration and Middleware Group at IBM.
Last but not least we will find Bran Selic that has pioneered the application of model-driven development methods in real-time and embedded applications. Bran will talk about model-based software engineering (MBSE). Modeling has become even more important in Eclipse thanks to EMF project.
According to our taste, we have classified all the accepted talks.
Not only a desktop based platform! Here a list of talks arounf Web development.
- [Extended] All about Virgo Ã”Ã‡Ã´ In this session will be approaced the VIRGO project, a completely modular OSGi based, standards compliant, Java enterprise application server
- Dynamic Web-Applications with OSGi and RAP Ã”Ã‡Ã´ Dynamic Web application development based on RAP
- Eclipse Scout features RAP: The Best of both Worlds Ã”Ã‡Ã´ RAP meets Scout, a Business application framework
- Orion: Coding on the Web – Orion is the project that will bring Eclipse tools on the Web
- Ã”Ã‡Ã¿Gemini WebÃ”Ã‡Ã– feat. Ã”Ã‡Ã¿Gemini NamingÃ”Ã‡Ã– or Injecting OSGi services the Java EE way– Gemini (Enterprise Modules Project) is all about modular implementations of Java EE technology 바버렛츠 다운로드.
- Workaround Driven Development : how Maven integrates with Eclipse WTP -Maven meets WTP
- [Session] What every Eclipse Developer should know about EMF EMF project contains a mature development environment, generative tools and a runtime for structured data models
- CDO 3D CDO project is both a development-time model repository and a run-time persistence framework
- [Extended] Collaborative Modeling : the New Deal Ã”Ã‡Ã´ This talk explores new types of collaboration between models
- Let the sunshine in! News from the Dawn side of life – Dawn is a sub-component of Connected Data Objects project and allows to create collaborative network solutions for user interfaces based on CDO.
- Peep into different backend with ease and query data from EMF models effortlessly – EMF Query2 project is a layer on the Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) that facilitates the process of search and retrieval of EMF model elements in a structured format
- Task-focused modeling with Mylyn, EMF and Papyrus – Mylyn created a Ã”Ã‡Â£Context BridgeÃ”Ã‡Ã˜ for EMF-based models and diagram editors 오피스2016 스탠다드 다운로드.
- Virtual EMF Ã”Ã‡Ã´ Transparent Composition, Weaving and Linking of Models Ã”Ã‡Ã´ This talk introduces the brand new Virtual EMF tool which enables users to efficiently access, handle and combine a set of interrelated EMF models in a completely transparent way.
- Xcore: Ecore Meets Xtext -This presentation will explore XcoreÃ”Ã‡Ã–s capabilities and demonstrate its powerful tools in action. Xcore is an EcoreÃ”Ã‡Ã–s structured editor based on Xbase.
- Xdoc Ã”Ã‡Ã¶ a DSL for Eclipse Plugin Documentation Ã”Ã‡Ã´ In this talk the Xdoc language and tooling will be demonstrated, focusing on useful features for code centric documentation Legend of Heavenly Father.
- Xtend Ã”Ã‡Ã´ A Powerful Tool For Everyday Programming Ã”Ã‡Ã´ In this talk will be demonstrate that Xtend is not only a nice tool for writing code generators, but also a very powerful general purpose programming language
- A Fresh Look At Graphical Editing -Ã”Ã‡Âª implementing a nice and usable graphical editor is either considered complex (GMF) or requires writing a lot of code (GEF, Graphiti)Ã”Ã‡Âª
- Click out your JPA model – this session will talk around graphical JPA Diagram Editor for Eclipse IDE meant to create, view, and edit JPA business data diagrams.
- From XML to Form to Diagram with Sapphire Ã”Ã‡Ã´ This talk is both an introduction to Sapphire as a whole for new developers and an introduction to the diagram editing features in Sapphire 0.3
- Graphiti Ã”Ã‡Ã´ Building Graphical Editors the Easy Way – Graphiti is an Eclipse-based graphics framework that enables rapid development of state-of-the-art diagram editors for domain models.
- Spraying Ã”Ã‡Ã´ the natural way to create Graphiti Spray provides Xtext based tooling to describe Visual DSL Editors against the Graphiti runtime, and code generation
- TMF meets GMF Ã”Ã‡Ã´ Combining Graphical and Textual Modeling Ã”Ã‡Ã´ A talk about combination between visual and textual editors
- Eclipse 4 Application Platform: Not commonly known features of the new platform – This talk will explore not commonly known feature of the Eclipse 4 Application Platform
- State of Eclipse 4: What happened in 4.1 and what’s cooking for 4.2 – What can one expect from 4.1 God mp3? And most important what are we going to have in 4.2?
- Eclipse 4: Where do we go from here ? This talk will explain some of the new possibilities available in Eclipse 4
Eclispe RT Projects
- Eclipse Runtime out-of-the-box – This talk will introduce you to the EclipseRT Packages and the Packaging Tool which will be part of the Juno Release.
- Introducing the Visual Editor for XML – Visual Editor for XML (aka Vex) is a Visual Editor for XML that hides the raw XML tags from the user, providing instead a word processor like interface 크롬 자막 다운로드.
- Create useful documentation with Mylyn Intent : a step further in Application Life-cycle Management – Code documentation with Mylyn…
- Dynamic Projects and Minimalistic Workspace Setup in Enterprise Environment – We will describe our journey into setting up minimalistic development environment at eBay.
- Legacy Systems: The Forgotten Frontier – This session will describe reverse engineering approaches for ancient software systems.
- What makes an application a “good” application Discord Windows download? – A developer and an interaction designer will be discussing software usability and its relevance to software engineering.
- [Extended] Pimp your productivity with Git, Gerrit, Hudson and Mylyn – How to increase the productivity with Git, Gerrit, Hudson and Mylyn
- How to improve the performance of your eclipse based application – Bonita Studio is a widely used application based on Eclipse RCP
- Understanding the intricacies of Eclipse Hudson plugin development – Hudson Continuous Integration Server is highly extensible and provides many extension points to extend the core platform and develop plugins.
- Extreme Makeover Eclipse Edition -In this session it will be shared the experiences of Research In Motion in “dressing up” Eclipse to make it the core of a professional development process.
- Scrum on steroids – Building the “perfect” Scrum app with Eclipse technology – In this talk it will be given an impression on how all these Eclipse components can work perfectly together in a client/server environment tonight.
- [Session] Automated acceptance testing for Eclipse applications with Jubula – This tutorial provides a hands-on introduction to writing acceptance tests with the Eclipse Jubula project.
- Test-Driven Development of Xtext DSLs – Test Driven Development with Xtext
- The joy of the unexpected Ã”Ã‡Ã´ Eclipse, a tool for testers – Testing with Eclipse
- Using Jubula for continuous Electrical Engineering Test Cases – Real use cases with Jubula in automotive
- Test Driven Development in embedded java projects Ã”Ã‡Ã´ an unusual insight in usage scenarios and budgets -This talk will convince you that a consequent and sophisticated adoption of TDD will offer new chances for your company outreaching software quality and influencing customer acquisition, satisfaction and also customer care.
- A gentle introduction to p2 – This session talks about p2 provisioning API and its overall architecture
- p2, your savior or your achilles heel? Everything an Eclipse team needs to know about p2 -Advanced talk on p2
- [Session] Eclipse Hacker’s Guide to the Git Universe – This tutorial will introduce you to Git through hands-on exercises that use EGit, Mylyn, Gerrit and GitHub to perform common version control tasks
- EGit 1.0 and Beyond Ã”Ã‡Ã´ A better look at Egit 1.0
- Experiences from migrating Mylyn to Git and Tycho Ã”Ã‡Ã´ Migrating Mylyn to Git: lesson learned
- Git from a different (CVS/SVN) perspective Ã”Ã‡Ã´ A critical discussion on Git from CVS/SVN point of view
- [Session] Building Eclipse plugins and RCP applications with Tycho Ã”Ã‡Ã´ This tutorial provides an introduction to Tycho and first hand experience about how to use Tycho to build Eclipse plugins and RCP applications.
- M2Eclipse: The collaboration of the Maven & Eclipse Platforms Ã”Ã‡Ã´ This presentation will review and demonstrate the features that currently exists in M2Eclipse
- Tycho Ã”Ã‡Ã´ the good, bad and ugly – The Good, bad and ugly experiences and our recommendations on how to and how not use Tycho
- Tycho: the next generation of the build system for Eclipse – The challenges that build-systems are facing, how Tycho addresses those challenges. A comparison with the classic PDE build system
Eclipse in Industry
- Eclipse for Railway Safety Engineering – This talk introduces an ongoing work to evaluate Eclipse-based modeling tools for railway risk evaluations.
- Eclipse, Ancient Style (Long Term Support) -Attend this talk to learn about the Eclipse Long Term Support (LTS) program.
- Pimp my Editor – Taking Eclipse to the Film Industry – This talk will present the story of Story Touch, an RCP application which is a novel scriptwriting software
- Programming Refrigerators with Eclipse Xtext – An experience in refrigerators industry with Xtext
- Scientific application redesign in oil industry with Eclipse Modeling – will present the work completed to create the generation tooling and the result obtained with Eclipse Modeling
- Tickling the shoulders of giants: An internal client for financial services based on Eclipse RCP – An experience in industry, with Eclipse
Eclipse in the Space
- Eclipse Based Software Solution for Space Mission Design
- Eclipse in Space – experiences of the use of Eclipse in the VEGA Space Launcher
- [Extended] BRIDE and the YouBot: Transforming the Robotics Industry with Eclipse
- Do It Yourself coolness: Arduino and M2M development with Koneki
- Lua tooling on steroids
- Bringing the power of Eclipse to Digitial Hardware designers
- Modeling technologies and Machine-to-Machine
- [Session] Hands on with the C/C++ IDE
- [Extended] Generics: evolution in programming languages, semantics and implementation, proposed new features for Java
- [Extended] How to Contribute to the OpenJDK
- [Extended] Java SE 7 and 8: Moving Java Forward
- [Extended] JavaFX Past, Present and Future and Interop with SWT and Swing
- [Extended] Project Jigsaw & You
- [Extended] The 55 New Java 7 Features You (Probably) Didn’t Hear About